Metalphoto - Top 10 Reasons You Will Love it!
In an age where we sort and organize... EVERYTHING, we need labels. And lots of them. Every product, assembly or component has a requirement to carry identification or tracking information of some type. If safety is a concern, it becomes even more vital to label properly...
Let me introduce you to Metalphoto....
Here are the top 10 reasons you will love Metalphoto:
- Metalphoto is Exceptionally Durable. This material doesn’t just hold up well – it is practically indestructible!
- UV stable image is permanently sealed within the anodized layer
- 20+ year outdoor exposure certified
- Virtually impervious to chemicals, heat, abrasion, salt spray and sunlight
- Always readable: Photographic images afford extreme detail and contrast at any size
- Meets a wide array of commercial, government, and military specifications
- Selection of finishes, thicknesses, and sizes
- Glass-clear, sapphire-hard surface resists scratches, paint, chemicals, and dirt
- Will not fade, peel, crack, or delaminate
- Cost comparable to other metal tags or plates
- Has resistance to the effects of weather, abrasion, heat (as in excess of 700*!!), salt spray, extreme UV exposure, gasoline, jet fuels, hydraulic fluids, chemicals, solvents and abrasion.
Metalphoto® is photosensitive anodized aluminum, and has been the "go-to" option for durable labels, nameplates, equipment panels and more for more than fifty years. The durability for which Metalphoto is known is the result of a unique manufacturing process in which a silver halide image is embedded within the sapphire-hard, anodic layer of the aluminum.
Metalphoto Applications and Uses:
Applications include nameplates, data plates, barcode labels, architectural signage, safety/warning signage, control panels, service diagrams/ schematics & wherever else permanent product identification is critical. Identification plates made of Metalphoto are clearly differentiated from those produced on other substrates in two important ways - first, Metalphoto ID plates are defined as the most durable of aluminum identification plates by GPI, the National Association of Graphic and Product Identification Manufacturers, Inc. Second, they offer the highest graphic resolution capability of any metallic substrate.