6 Reasons Why Year End Gifts Are Important
I know its hard to believe 2017 is almost over! It will be here before you know it...
You may not even be thinking about end of year gifts, but consider these 6 reasons why you should:
1. Simple Appreciation - Your business is your blood, sweat, and tears, but it doesn't happen without the help of your employees and your clients. End of year season is hectic for everyone. A gift is just a small (or big) token to remind them how much they are appreciated..
2. Spreading Your Brand - Don't give a gift that screams "lame brand promotional key chain". Lets be honest... that is more of a gift for yourself, am I right? But, there is nothing wrong with giving a gift that people will use that has your brand on it if you do it correctly. Make it subtle and through word of mouth the same business referral effect can be achieved. Maybe even better.
3. Make an Investment in Your People - Whether it is your employees or your clients, they make an investment in you and your company every day. Do the same for them. End-of-Year gifting is a simple way to create a positive relationship to show them they matter. Remind them why they love to work with you and for you. (Because you are awesome!)
4. You don't want it to backfire - End of year is a time where people are being a little more generous... everyone is allowed a little extra slice of pie and whatever else makes the world a brigther place. Don't be seen as a scrooge. While end-of-year gifts are by no means a requirement, some people may make the wrong assumptions if you overlook them, in turn making them feel unappreciated.
5. One more reason to love you - You work hard to provide an excellent work environment and good client relationships. They know who they can depend on. Surely showing a little extra love in the form of an unexpected gift can't hurt, right? Extra brownie points are always desired!
6. Above and Beyond - Sometimes your exceptional service is enough to keep their attention, but what turns a satisfied client into an absolute lover of your brand? The answer is always going above and beyond what is expected. Break out of the status quo!