Metalphoto Tags, Labels, & Signs Made in Houston, Used Everywhere
No smart manager cuts corners on important projects. The stakes are too high and the conditions too extreme to deliver anything less than your best. Getting the job done requires strength and durability.
We feel the same way about the Metalphoto tags, signs and labels used in many industries, including the oil and gas industry. They’re tested and they’re tough—tough enough to endure the relentless wind, unfiltered UV light, salty sea spray and all manner of weather conditions.
- Durability – Made fromphotosensitive anodized aluminum, Metalphoto tags resist fading, abrasion and corrosion caused by exposure to UV light, salt, weather, industrial cleaners and chemical fluids. They’re moisture and stain resistant, and easy to clean.
- Precision – The proprietary technology that permanently seals a UV-stable image inside the metal guarantees the most precise resolution you’ll ever see, even on detailed schematic diagrams, small fonts, and bar codes. (If you’re relabeling sites and equipment with QR codes, Metalphoto is great for that. Ask us for details!
- Cost-effective – Metalphoto is economical. On average, it costs about 30 percent less than etched and filled stainless steel.
- Efficient – Production time is short - in many cases you’ll have your Metalphoto tags and labels in 48 hours.
- Versatile – Metalphoto tags and labels are available in a variety of thicknesses and four finishes: matte, satin, #4 (stainless steel-type finish) and gloss. They can easily be customized for individual applications.
- Guaranteed – Metalphoto tags are certified for 20-plus years in outdoor applications. They have received military and STANAG certification for a variety of uses. Ask us for specifications.
See for yourself by ordering a FREE SAMPLE today!
Work on offshore rigs is as tough as it can be. The materials used for component labels, nameplates, control panels, operator instructions and especially the posted safety procedures need to be as tough as they can be. That’s why we recommend Metalphoto photosensitve anodized aluminum tags, signs and labels for use in extreme conditions. Download our FREE Spec Sheet for more info.