(Not your Typical) Award Ideas!
Sure, big trophies are cool if you're the Houston Astros (yes, we will all bask in the Astros winning glory for quite some time, people). Its such an achievement that they worked so hard for.
But we can't all be world series champions... our greatest achievements may be on a smaller scale, but still worth celebrating and recognizing in a memorable way.
If you are tired of the little league style trophies that just sit on a shelf and collect dust, check out these ideas for some fun and differet award ideas!
Whether it be employees or contest winners, we've got you covered!
1) An actual award: Lets just get this out of the way... An award doesn't HAVE to be boring or cookie cutter mundane. There are many many options out there that aren't you're standard wood plaque or plastic #1 trophy! Check out a few of the projects we've worked on and loved:
2) Odds and Ends: The random thoughtful/meaningful items that aren't so typical. This list could go on and on...
3) Tech gear: We're all in love with the latest gadgets and tech gear! Why not give a reward that you know they're going to love and use?
4) Stainless steel Tumblers/drinkwear: The stainless steel luxury drinkware industry isn't going away anytime soon. In fact, it only seems to be growing with more and more options! Take a look at our Gallery to get some ideas!
5) Jewelry, watches and cufflinks: Something that will get used and will remain a treasured keepsake for years to come!
While we are on the subject of watches.... These fine Brighton watches were presented to the Astros MVP nominees and engraved by Engrave It Houston. GO 'STROS!
We could keep showing you pictures, or you could get started on making your own amazing reward! The creativity of our clients is always an amazing venture to witness.
The key to finding a unique award is:
1) Find something that is meaningful to the recipient
2) Find something unique enough for the occasion.
With those 2 steps in place you will be sure to have an amazing award to present to your recipient... whoever the lucky hard worker is!
Leave a comment or contact us for more information. We're here for you and we're happy to help... It's just what we do!